Bishop Stuart University (Chartered in 2014) is a growing institution founded in 2002 by the Anglican Church of Uganda, Ankole Diocese, located in Kakoba-Mbarara city.
The office of the University Secretary invites competent applicants for the positions listed below. Applicants must be of strong faith, integrity and committed Christians.
Interested candidates should attach the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two recommendation letters from persons familiar with applicants’ work and one from their church priest.
- Copies of relevant Academic Transcripts and Certificates
- Three referees with physical /Telephone contact addresses
- Baptism card, copy of National ID and marriage certificate where applicable
- Submit in five (5) Copies of the application letter together with the latest copies of their Curriculum Vitae and their Academic Documents (clearly labeled with the position being applied for) to the address below not later than TWO weeks from the date of this publication.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Please apply to the address below hand-deliver the Application to Bishop Stuart University in the University Secretary’s Office.
To: The University Secretary
Bishop Stuart University.
P. O. Box 09