Kuribakanya Rose Rwankore is the Senior Public Relations Officer at Bishop Stuart University. She holds a Masters Degree in Journalism and Media Studies, a Bachelor's Degree in Development Studies from Uganda Christian University (UCU), a Diploma in Journalism, and a Certificate in HIV/AIDS Counselling.
Kuribakanya Rose is the Senior Public Relations Officer at Bishop Stuart University. She is responsible for overseeing public relations activities, publicity campaigns, advertising initiatives, and branding efforts. In addition to her primary role, she contributes to the education of aspiring journalists and communicators as a Lecturer in the Department of Languages, Literature and Madia Studies, Faculty of Education, Arts and Media Studies.
She holds a Masters Degree in Journalism and Media Studies, a Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies from Uganda Christian University (UCU), a Diploma in Journalism, and a Certificate in HIV/AIDS Counselling. Read more
The Public Relations Office is headed by the Senior Public Relations Officer who is responsible for Public Relations, Branding Communication and Marketing. Other positions that fall under this office are; Assistant Public Relations Officer and Webmaster Technician. The office is under the direct supervision of the University Vice-Chancellor.
- Market the University by providing information in the broadest sense about the University’s activities and act as a link between the University and the public with the aim of projecting the image of the University positively.
- Function as a strategizing body for Bishop Stuart University’s information and communication system and offer effective and efficient services to Management, Faculties, and Departments and the entire BSU Community.
The Office handles Communication and Marketing activities, which include:
- Promoting and Protecting the University’s image
- Organizing University official functions and Events
- Preparing and Implementing Public Relations Plan
- Information Dissemination
- Maintaining Positive media relations
- Advertising University programmes (both academic and general)
- Writing Press Releases
- Receiving Official visitors
- Ensuring that all University functions are well prepared and arranged.
- Attending to Public complaints
- Marketing and Branding
- Online communication services
Rev. Charles Mukundane Godfrey is a Lecturer in the Department of Social Work and Social Administration, Faculty of Business, Economics, and Governance and an Assistant Public Relations at Bishop Stuart University. He is a PhD Candidate at Mbarara University of Science and Technology.