17th Guild President Bishop Stuart University
The University Senate is the chief academic organ of the University. The following members constitute the Senate
- The Vice-Chancellor (Chair Person)
- Director Finance/Finance Officer
- Deans and Directors of faculties or schools as may be established within the University
- Representatives of the affiliated and constituent colleges or schools, namely: the Principal; the Chairperson of the Academic Board; and a representative of the Academic staff.
- A number of professors and associate professors of the University that the University Council determines, which includes at least one professor or associate professor from each faculty or school elected by the academic staff of the faculty or school
- The University Librarian, and Dean of Students
- One Staff Representative, who is elected by staff.
- Guild president of the University to be elected by the students in accordance with the Students constitution.
…………….87th University Senate
Dean, Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences
Dean Faculty of Law
Former University Academic Registrar
|Dr. Baikirize Moses||Dean Faculty of Agriculture, Environmental Sciences and Technology|
|Prof. Fina Opio||Director of Graduate Studies, Research, Innovation and Publications|
|Dr. Milton Rwangire||Director Quality Assurance|