Dr. Enock Barigye is the current Dean Faculty of Education, Arts and Media Studies. He holds a Ph.D. in Education from the University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. He is a specialist in Educational Policy, Planning and Management.
He is formerly a Primary School teacher, Primary School Headteacher, Primary School teacher trainer (Tutor), Lecturer and Head of Department.
Masters in Educational Planning and Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Planning and Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Education, and Ph.D. in Education Management and Planning (Awaiting accreditation)
He is a Chairman Board of Governors-Laki High School Bujaga, Chairman Board of Governors-Rwampara Farm Institute, Head of Laity at St James Nyakaguruka C.O.U and Kinoni Parish, Kinoni Archdeaconry, Synod member and a member of Board of Education – Ankole Diocese and Founder and Patron-Rwampara United Farmers SACCO.
- Ph.D. in Education (Educational Policy, Planning and Management) – University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (2017)
- Master’s Degree in Educational Planning and Management – Uganda Christian University Mukono (2006)
- Bachelor of Education (BED) – Makerere University – ITEK (2000)
Others certificates obtained
- Evangelism and Discipleship (All three levels)
- Certificate in computer applications
- Certificate in Educational Policy and Planning.
- Certification in Educational Management
- Philosophy of Methods
- Data Correction, Interpretation, analysis and reporting
- Enock, B. (2021). Teacher Development Policies for Quality Primary Education. A Case Study of Ankole-Uganda Millennium Press Limited Kampala-Uganda
- Judith A, Enock, Basil T (2021). Human Resource Development Practices and Job Performance of Academic Staff: A Case of Mbarara University of Science and Technology in South Western Uganda East African Journal of Education and Social Sciences EAJESS – ISSN 2714-2132
- Educational Policy
- Teacher Quality
- Education Quality
- Curriculum Development and Evaluation
- Managing Quality Educational Institutions
Supervision of masters’ students to completion
|115/BSU MEAP/012||Kahonda Francis||Welfare And Discipline Of Secondary School Students In Sheema District, Uganda|
|116/BSU/MEAP/007||Ruteraho Lillian||Teaching Styles And Students Academic Performance In Secondary Schools In Mbarara Municipality|
|116/BSU/MEAP/016||Mbabazi Evas||Universal Secondary education Policy Implementation and Students academic Performance in secondary Schools in Kiruhura District.|
|117/BSU/MEAP/023||Nkwatsibwe Wilber||Clinical Supervision and Teachers’preperation in Universaal Primary schools in Mbarara Municipality|
|117/BSU/MEAP/008||Karugaba Rutafa Yonah||Implementation Of Scheme Of Service Policy And Retention Of Teachers In Universal Primary Education Schools Of Mbarara City|
|117/BSU/MEAP/017||Ankwatsa Anet||Teachers Qualifications And Teachers Performance In Primary Schools In Ruhaama County, Ntungamo District|
|Arinaitwe Judith||Human Resource Development Practices And Job Performance Of Academic Staff In Mbarara University Of Science And Technology|