1. The Prof. Enoka Rukare Family Scholarship
The Prof. Enoka Rukare scholarship was initiated by the family members of the Late Prof Rukare (1st Vice-Chancellor of Bishop Stuart University). This was announced during BSU’s celebration of 20 years of existence. The scholarship is strictly for the Bachelor of Education Programme at Bishop Stuart University.
The beneficiary must meet the following conditions
- Must be admitted and with an admission letter (April Intake 2023/24 moving forward).
- Must have performed well at A level. (Not more than 2 years after sitting
- Must be financially unable.
- Must present a recommendation from his or her LC1 chairperson.
- Must present a recommendation from a leader of his/her religious affiliation.
- The committee will verify the authenticity of the information provided by
conducting due diligence.
- The selected applicants will be subjected to oral interviews.
i) To apply Address the application to the BSU Scholarship Committee via Email:
email@example.com or physically through the office of the Dean, Faculty of Education, Arts and Media Studies.
ii) In your application please remember to attach the following;
- Statement of motivation not more than 500 words
- Short CV of 2 pages
- Proof of Admission April intake 2023/24
- O and A-level Certificates
iii) The scholarship covers tuition only. Any updates will always be communicated here
2. Higher Education Students’ Financing Board
Bishop Stuart University entered into a partnership with the Uganda Higher Education Students’ Financing Board (HESFB) after signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in 2015.
HESFB is a fund established to provide both Loans and Scholarships to Ugandan students who are financially challenged and intend to pursue accredited courses of study or programmes of Higher Education in accredited institutions of higher learning, recognized by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE). See HESFB Sponsored Programmes offered at BSU