Online Application Procedures
A) What you need.
- An email address and contact number. How to create an email address
- Your Academic documents to pick key details like award institution, index number for o and a level, year of award or sitting, etc.
- Scanned copies of your O and A Level pass slips, Passport size photo, Birth certificate, Previous school ID and Academic Transcripts.
- An Internet connection.
B) How to do it.
Step 1: Accessing the Online application Portal Link
- To access the portal please follow the link by clicking here: https://admissions.bsu.ac.ug. This should take you to a secured website page, please NOTE that you might be redirected to other websites that may pretend to be as the application portal in this case you are advised to follow the above link that is recommended by the university.
Step 2: Signup
- Signup by clicking the orange signup button at the bottom of the page. If you cannot see the button, your browser could be having a zoom in the setting. Zoom out holding down the “CTRL” button and pressing the “+” button on PC and “CMD” and “+” on Mac.
- A password (six-digit number) will be sent to Your mobile number and your email address. NOTE: Sometimes depending on your Mobile Telecom service provider, the message may delay or not be delivered. In this case, don’t panic, simply check your email. The same information is sent to your email as well.
- Log in using this password and your email address or your mobile number by selecting the “login with Tel No” option.
- After Logging in, you will be prompted to change the password to the one you can remember. The password should have at least a length of six characters.
- The system will take you back to the login prompt to now login with your new password
Step 3: Filling a Form
- After Logging in, click on the “APPLY NOW” Button to view the advertised schemes read the instructions carefully for each of the schemes you want to apply for.
- Fill in the application form accordingly. To submit, there is minimum information that must be captured. If you don’t have this information ready, simply save the form and return later to complete it when you have all the information required to submit the application form.
- Once the form is completely filled and submitted the following actions can be done.
A FEW KEY THINGS TO NOTE
- After you have paid the application fees, please login again to confirm the application progress. The status should change from “Application Submitted” to “Application Completed”. If you have any problems regarding application, please contact the University Academic Registrar’s Office via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep track of your email address and password you registered with as important materials from the university system will always be sent to you via that email address.
- Do not share your application portal login credentials with anyone else.
- Remember to Logout after you have finished applying
- Please check Downloads for a full guide