Bishop Stuart University (BSU) is a based private,non-for-profit chartered University established by the Ankole Diocese of the Province of the Anglican Church of Uganda. It traces its humble beginnings from Bishop Tucker Theological College Mukono which was founded in 1913 as a Normal School.
Bishop Stuart University was then licensed by National Council for Higher Education (NCHE)and was allowed to award Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates starting with 2006/7 Academic year, until 2014 when Bishop Stuart University received its charter from NCHE, which means from now on Bishop Stuart University can award any postgraduate and Undergraduate degree in any discipline as long as it is accredited by NCHE.
The Office of the University Secretary now invites competent applicants for positions listed below;
- Chief Librarian (1)
- Assistant Accountant (1)
- Senior Assistant Registrar in charge of Admissions & Registration (1)
- Assistant Secretary in-charge of Administration (1)
- Systems Manager (1)
- Assistant Procurement Officer (1)
- Library Assistant (1)
- Computer Technician(1)
Interested candidates should attach the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two recommendation letters from persons familiar with applicants’ work and one must be from your Church Priest.
- Copies of relevant Academic Transcripts and Certificates
- Three referees with physical /Telephone contact addresses
- Baptism card, copy of National ID and marriage certificate where applicable
Please: Apply to the address below not later than 14 days from the date of this advert to the:
The University Secretary
Bishop Stuart University.
P. O. Box 09, Mbarara
OR Hand deliver the Application to Bishop Stuart University in the University Secretary’s Office.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Applicants must be of strong faith, integrity, and committed Christians.
- Submit five (5) Copies of your application.