As we celebrate 20 years and reflect on Bishop Stuart University‘s contribution towards Community Transformation and Development, we have pieced together all Vice-Chancellor‘s Graduation speeches from 2014 (10th Graduation) to 2022 (17th Graduation) into one book.
In graduation speeches, the Vice-Chancellor’s role is to give accountability to the public on activities implemented in the University indicating;
- The statistics of graduands
- Achievements registered
- Partnerships and collaborations of the institution
- Infrastructure development
- Appreciation of all stakeholders for the contribution made to the growth and development of the institution
- Challenges encountered and the future plans.
Download a softcopy (PDF) by following the link below. Printed copies are at the exhibition booths (during this time of BSU Week) at the University, please pass by to grab yourself a copy.