The Office of the Academic Registrar, Bishop Stuart University has released the second admission list for successful applicants, August Intake, Academic Year 2022/2023.
Warm Christian greetings.
The University is pleased to inform you that you have been selected and recommended for admission into various courses at Bishop Stuart University as indicated on the lists displayed on the University Noticeboards and BSU website.
Please note the following.
- The admission letters will be released starting 2nd August 2022 upon payment of the commitment fee of 100.000UGX.
- You are requested to show evidence of payment of the application fee before picking the admission letter. Those who are in red applied online and will not be issued admission letters before showing evidence of payments.
- You are requested to come with photocopies of your academic documents to be presented at the admissions desk for verification before releasing your admission letter.
- The official reporting date for freshers will be 20th August 2022.
- Observe SOPs while accessing University premises and services.
- Please note that we are still open for applications for the same intake. Apply online. Click here for a full advert
I congratulate you upon being admitted to Bishop Stuart University.
OUR GOD REIGNS
DEPUTY ACADEMIC REGISTRAR.
Access the first admission list here