ALL FRESHERS-UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
RE: SUMMARY OF THE ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES FOR ALL FRESHERS FOR AY 2020/2021
I welcome you and congratulate you on having been admitted at Bishop Stuart University.
Below is the summary of activities for your guidance while you report for your Semester One AY 2020/2021
- Reporting date for freshers is 18th January 2021.
- Orientation and registration run from 19th January-23rd January 2021.
(i) Registration is upon payment of 50% Tuition and 100% Functional fees.
(ii) Registration is continuous till AR issues the 2nd circular to close it.
- Admission Ceremony begins on 24th to 25th January 2021.
- Recess students will report for Enrollment, Registration, and Picking of Modules from 5th to 13th February 2021.
- Effective teaching and learning (face to face and online) for one month and three weeks beginning from 26th January 2021 to 14th March 2021.
- Students will go back home and embark on online teaching and learning on Open Distance Electronic Learning (ODeL) from 15th March 2021 to 8th May 2021.
- End of Semester One Examinations AY 2020/2021(face to face) begin from 10th May 2021 to 16th May 2021.
- Each student should provide proof of an ODeL gadget i.e Laptop, tablet, or Smartphone.
Our God Reigns!
ARUHO ABDON RUTEGA