GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
(a) Graduate applicants.
- A Ph.D. Applicant must possess a Masters Degree from a recognized University.
- A Masters Degree Applicant must possess a Bachelors Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- A Postgraduate Diploma applicant must possess a Bachelors Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
(b) Undergraduate applicants.
- A Bachelors Degree applicant must possess;
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes and at least 2 principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent
OR Diploma with at least a credit/distinction level in the relevant field from a recognized institution or the equivalent,
OR Mature Age Entry Examinations Certificate accredited by the NCHE with 50% and above.
2. A Diploma applicant must possess;
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes and at least 1 principal pass and 2 subsidiaries at the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent
OR A certificate with at least a credit/distinction level in the relevant field from a recognized institution or the equivalent.
(c) Higher Education Certificate (HEC)
Applicant must possess at least two subsidiary passes or one principal pass or vocational qualifications level 2 OR 3.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- Submit the filled application form to the Admissions Office at Bishop Stuart University main campus Kakoba Mbarara on or before 27th July 2020.
- Visit online Admissions Portal URL admissions.bsu.ac.ug / or Our Website www.bsu.ac.ug
- Online Application procedure: Bishop Stuart Online Application Portal User Guidelines
- Download application forms: 1. Postgraduate Application Form 2. Undergraduate Application Form
- All admitted applicants shall be required to pay a fee deposit of at least Ush. 100,000 at the time of picking admission letters.
The application fees are Ush. 30,000 for Undergraduate Programmes, Ush. 50,000 for Postgraduate & Masters and
Ush. 100,000 for Ph.D. Programmes.
Please pay your application fee only through the bank in favour of Bishop Stuart University (Stanbic Bank Account No. 9030005753057, Post Bank Account No. 1632101000223, Barclays Bank Account No. 6004408576, DFCU Bank account No. 01123500212645). BEWARE OF CONMEN/CONWOMEN.
For further inquiries and assistance, please call the Admissions Office on +256485433468/+256707200700
P.O.BOX 09 KAKOBA MBARARA, UGANDA.
ARUHO ABDON RUTEGA
- Call for Applications for May, July and August Intakes Academic Year 2020/2021
- How to Apply/Online application procedures
- Online application and Mobile Money payments