To: All students.
Bishop Stuart University
PROCEDURE FOR FEES PAYMENT USING MOBILE MONEY
- Generate a payment reference number from your student’s portal and note it somewhere.
- Deposit the money to be paid on your mobile phone line.
- Dial *272*6# on your phone (either MN or Airtel)
- Select option number 2 which reads “Mobile Payments”
- Enter your payment reference number and click ok.
- Enter your mobile money pin to confirm payment.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your phone and money will automatically reflect on your student’s portal account.
- Make sure you have airtime of at least Ugx. 500 on your phone
- While depositing money you are going to pay as fees, add an extra Ugx. 2,000 to cater for bank charges.
- This is the only effective mobile money procedure. Contact the finance office for guidance in case of any challenges with the above procedure.
CPA Isaac Muzoora
University Finance Officer