The office of the coordinator Agrostudies – Israel invites applications for Isreal Agrostudies Agricultural apprenticeship programme 2021/2022 intake. All students in years two and three of study from the underlisted programmes are highly encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor of Agriculture and Community Development
- Bachelor of Agribusiness Management and Community Development
- Bachelor of Science Education (Agriculture Double Main)
- Bachelor of Animal Health and Production
The process of selecting interns for Agrostudies to Israel 2021/2022 cohort is due. Qualified students aspiring for the internship and who will be able to meet the requirements shall be selected henceforth. The students are expected to travel to Israel by the end of this month. Therefore, we need to have selected the students by Friday this week.
B. The screening criteria should include
- Ugandan citizens aged 18-40 years of both sexes.
- Physical ability to participate in rigorous farm work.
- Students offering agricultural degree
- Students must be in second, third and fourth year of their study program. Please note that graduates are not eligible for this program.
- Good disciplinary record
- Ability to raise 850USD (for those with passports) and 921 USD (for those without passports) by Monday 16th August 2021.
- Consent to withdraw from University studies for one year.
- Confirmation of willingness to come back to Uganda after the end of the apprenticeship program
- Consent of parents/guardians for their son/daughter to withdraw from studies and participate in the apprenticeship program.
NB: i) Filled forms (2 copies), (See attached application form) should preferably be submitted to the Offices of; the Principal of College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Makerere University and Deputy Academic Registrar, Bishop Stuart University by Friday 13th August 2021, 5.00 pm after selection.
ii) Students should not submit applications to Makerere without the knowledge of Deputy AR BSU.
iii) Diploma students should not apply
For more details contact
Ms. Jacquiline Kyomuhendo
Deputy AR BSU and Coordinator
Email: email@example.com or call +256 706 834956