OFFICE OF THE ACADEMIC REGISTRAR
To: All continuing students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
This is to remind you and officially inform you as a continuing student preparing for the end of Semester II Academic Year 2019/2020.
Please take note of the following:
1. Your examinations will take place on site (at campus) as approved in the ODeL system by NCHE guidelines. They will run on faculty arrangements with specific dates adjusted as indicated in the table below:
|FACULTY||EXAMINATIONS STARTING||EXAMINATIONS ENDING|
|FOL||9th December 2020||21st December 2020|
|FBEG||9th December 2020||18th December 2020|
|FAEST||11th December 2020||21st December 2020|
|FEAMS(REGULAR)||11th December 2020||18th December 2020|
|FEAMS (MEAP)||9th December 2020||18th December 2020|
|FEAMS (RECESS, BED, DIPE,)||4th January 2021||9th January 2021|
|30th November 2020||10th December 2020|
|FNHS-Public Health||14th December 2020||18th December 2020|
|Theory exams for continuing students (face to face) – BNS,BNC,DNS||4th January 2021||8th January 2021|
|Practicum (Ward and Demonstration Room) –BNS,BNC,DNS||11th January 2021||5th February 2021|
|Practicum (Ward and Demonstration Room) –DME,DNE,DNS III||18th January 2021||5th March 2021|
|Practical exams Semester II 2019/2020 –BNS,BNC,DNS||8th February 2021||12th February 2021|
2. Note that examinations for Masters Programs (MSW, MBA, MASA, CCFS, MDS/PGDDS, MAPAM/PGDPAM, MALC and MARI/PGDARI) remain unchanged.
3. All exams will be conducted while observing the YOU MUST HAVE A MASK, A SANITISER AND SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE CLEARY OBSERVED.
4. The timetables can be picked or viewed from the Faculty, duly signed by your HODs and Approved by your Faculty Deans.
5. You are reminded to Clear your Tuition, process your Examination permits and do Revision for your Exams while observing SOPS in the gazette University Premises/Service areas.
6. ONLY REGISTERED STUDENTS WHO HAVE PAID TUITION TO ZERO BALANCE WILL ACCESS EXAMINATIONS
7. You are reminded that you must present your 100% registered and stamped Passbook and a system-generated Examination Permit at every examination.
8. PARENTS are further informed on the above communication.
ARUHO ABDON RUTEGA