- Download 157
- File Size 380.48 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 27, 2021
- Last Updated March 10, 2022
This communication concerns the opening for Semester one Academic Year 2021/2022 for all new students/freshers (Undergraduate and Postgraduate).
- That you will be taken through the Orientation Programme by the Dean of Students starting from 1st to 7th November 2021.
- After general orientation, Faculty and Department Heads shall organize for their respective students for more briefing on rules and regulations, procedure and other details.
- Registration is decentralized and enrollment in AIMS is managed in respective faculties.
- The ODeL Model will be adopted and a one-week training in Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) will be conducted on how to adopt ODeL from 8th to 14th November 2021. As a requirement, you must be in possession of an ICT gadget that will enable you to be taught how to access online learning.
- You are requested to pay your tuition to Bishop Stuart University accounts in the stated banks (Post Bank, Absa Bank, DFCU Bank, Ankole Millenium SACCO and Equity Bank). You will be required to generate a Payment Reference Number (PRN) that will enable you to deposit tuition on the University accounts so that you register for the Semester.
- Faculties and Heads of Departments will provide you with the Teaching Timetables.