OFFICE OF THE ACADEMIC REGISTRAR
EXAMINATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS FROM YEAR ONE TO YEAR FOUR SEMESTER TWO ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021
In an effort to collectively conclude Semester Two Academic Year 2020/2021 successfully, University Management in a meeting held on the 24th September 2021 while discussing the NCHE report dated 20/9/2021 on the approved re-accreditation of BSU Emergency ODEL System resolved as follows:
- Examinations will be conducted using the ODEL System as Take Home starting from 13th October to 30th October 2021 in a staggered manner with the exception of examinations for the Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- The Draft of the staggered Timetable will be availed to you by 30/9/2021; together with the standard procedures and briefings on how these take-home examinations will be conducted. This exercise will be conducted by your respective Faculty Deans and Heads of Departments via zoom from 27/9/2021 and should end by 30/9/2021 with the release of the draft timetable.
This Training and briefing with your HODS will include the procedures for receiving examinations, how they will be conducted, their duration; backup of the ICT team, and how you will submit them back.
- All students are expected to have cleared to zero balance by 6/10/2021. Uncleared students will not access examinations.
- Exams will be released on your VLE and all students must have BSU e-mails to access VLE.
- For BAHP III and DAHP II, your practical schedule is ready and you will commence physically at Campus on the 27/9/2021 while observing SOPS as guided by Ministries of Education and Sports and Health as part of the medical profession.
- Students who have retakes or missed papers should ensure that they have enrolled, registered and paid with their respective departments and faculties.
I wish you all the best as you prepare for the forthcoming End of Semester Two AY 2020/2021 Exams.
Our God Reigns
ARUHO ABDON RUTEGA