Prior to this, he contributed significantly to the field of education as a Lecturer at Kabale N.T.C for an impressive period spanning from 2005 to 2019. His teaching journey began in the late 1980s when he served as a Teacher at Maryhill High School.
Webaale holds a Bachelor of Education from the Institute of Teacher Education, Kyambogo, and a Grade V Certificate from the Institute of Teachers Education, Kyambogo.
|Bishop Stuart University||Lecturer||2019-update|
|Maryhill High School||Teacher||1988-1992|
|Kibingo P.T.C||Tutor Internship||1986-1987|
|North-Road Primary School||Teacher||1979-1985|
|Institute of Teacher Education, Kyambogo||1992-1994||Bachelor of Edu. Degree|
|Institute of Teachers Education, Kyambogo||1985-1988||Grade V certificate|
|lganga T.T.C||1977-1979||Grade III certificate|
|Masaba Senior. Sec. School||1973-1976||E.A.C.E|
|Nyondo Demonstration School||1969-1972||P.L.E certificate|
- January 2018: Leadership and Management Training Workshop
- May 2018: Secondary Science and Mathematics Teachers’ (SESEMAT) Program
- September 2017: Research and Publication Training course.
- September 2014: Active Teaching and Learning Training Program
- September 2002: Training of Teacher Trainers In-Service Training Program