Tuhairwe Arnold is a Teaching Assistant at Bishop Stuart University (BSU), Faculty of Law. He holds a Master of Laws from the University of East London, a Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice from Law Development Center (LDC), and a Bachelor of Laws from Uganda Christian University (UCU).
He previously served as a Legal Associate at Kaganzi & Co. advocates. Mbarara and as an Associate at Kentaro Mugerwa & Co. Advocates. Kampala.
- 2023: University of East London LL.M (Completed)
- 2014-2015: Law Development Centre PGDP in legal practice
- 2010-2014: Uganda Christian University LLB (Hons)
- 2008-2009: Mbarara High School Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education
- 2004-2007: Mbarara High School Uganda Certificate of Education
- 2003: Nganwa Junior Primary School Primary Leaving Certificate
- 2009: Mbarara University of Science & Tech Certificate of Computer Applications
- Certificate of Participation in Moots, Uganda Christian University, Mukono.
- Legal Officer at Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development.
- Teaching Assistant at Bishop Stuart University Faculty of Law (Currently)
- Associate at Kentaro Mugerwa& Co. Advocates. Kampala (July 2018)
- Legal Associate at Kaganzi & Co. advocates. Mbarara (August 2016)
- Clerkship and legal training at The High Court of Uganda at Mbarara (2015)
- Research officer-legal (intern) at The High Court of Uganda at Mbarara (2013)