Nkamuhayo Denis is a Procurement and Management professional. He holds a Master of Business Administration obtained from Uganda Christian University and a Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management from Kyambogo University.
He has rich experience in Financial Analysis, Store Management, Good Governance and Accountability, Project Management, Supervision and Quality Assurance, and Marketing.
At Bishop Stuart University, Nkamuhayo Denis, works as an Assistant Lecturer. He previously worked at Uganda Christian University, Bishop Barham Campus as a Teaching Assistant, he also worked with Nile Breweries as a Salesperson as well as FAST AFRICA as a Research Assistant.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) October 2017, Uganda Christian University
- Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics Management February 2014, Kyambogo University
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE), Kigezi High School
- UCE, Kigezi High School
- Assistant Lecturer, Bishop Stuart University (Current)
- Management and Governance Trainer, AL Micro Financial Consults (U) Ltd 2017 to date
- Part-time Assistant lecturer, Uganda Christian University Bishop Barham University College (2015-2019)
- Sales and Marketing, Nile Breweries District West October 2015- January 2016