Kyarimpa Jovuret currently serves as a Lecturer in the Department of Languages, Literature, and Media Studies at Bishop Stuart University. Her academic journey and professional experience reflect a commitment to the field of language and literature education.
She is currently pursuing her PhD at Moi University in Kenya, demonstrating her dedication to advancing her expertise in the field. Prior to her doctoral studies, Kyarimpa earned a Master’s degree in English Language and Literature from Uganda Christian University in Mukono, further enriching her knowledge.
1. PhD Student at Moi University-Kenya.
2. Masters in English Language and Literature, Uganda Christian University – Mukono.
3. Bachelor of Arts with Education, (2007-2010), Bishop Stuart University, Mbarara.
4. Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (2006), Ruyonza School- Bushenyi.
5. Uganda Certificate of Education (2004), Ruyonza school
6. Primary Leaving Certificate (2000), Nyandozo Primary School- Bushenyi.
2012- to date: Lecturer, Department of Languages at Bishop Stuart University.
2010-2011: Head of Department Languages & Literature – Nyagatare Sec School – Rwanda