Katusiime Agnes is a Graduate Fellow and Clinical Instructor at Bishop Stuart University, Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences. Agnes holds a Bachelors in Nursing obtained from Bishop Stuart University.
She is currently pursuing her Masters of Nursing Science in Community Midwifery and Reproductive Health at Mbarara University of Science and Technology. She is a Registered Nurse with 8 years of experience in clinical settings providing nursing care to diverse populations.
Agnes previously served at Hoima Regional Referral Hospital as a Volunteer Nurse and at Divine Mercy Hospital as a Registered Nurse.
- April 2019 to date – Graduate Fellow and Clinical Instructor, Bishop Stuart University
- November 2017 to June 2018 – Volunteer Nurse, Hoima Regional Referral Hospital
- October 2015 to August 2017 – Registered Nurse, Divine Mercy Hospital
- Currently pursuing a Master in Community Midwifery, Mbarara University of Science and Technology.
- 2014-2015 – Mubende Regional Referral Hospital (Internship)
- 2010-2014 – Bachelor of Nursing, Bishop Stuart University
- 2006-2009 – U.A.C.E, Mary-Hill High School
- 2003-2006 – U.C.E, Immaculate Heart Girls