Kahoza Richard is an accomplished professional with a strong background in agribusiness. He currently serves as an Assistant Lecturer at Bishop Stuart University, where he has been contributing to the academic field since March 2017.
He holds a Master of Agriculture and Rural Innovations, which he obtained from Bishop Stuart University in 2016. Prior to that, he completed his Bachelor of Agribusiness Management and Community Development at the same university in 2012.
Before embarking on his teaching career, Kahoza Richard served as an Agricultural Relationship Officer at FINCA Uganda Limited (MDI), Mbarara Branch.
|Bishop Stuart University||2014||2016||Master of Agriculture and Rural Innovations|
|Bishop Stuart University||2009||2012||Bachelor of Agribusiness Management and Community Development|
|Mbarara Modern Secondary School||2007||2008||Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education|
|Nyakyera United Secondary School||2003||2006||Uganda Certificate of Education|
|Kigomero Primary School||1996||2002||Primary Leaving Examination|
- Assistant Lecturer-Parttime: Department of Agriculture, Agribusiness and Environmental Sciences; Bishop Stuart University from December 2022 up to date.
- Assistant Lecturer: Bishop Stuart University from March 2017 up to date.
- Teaching Assistant: -Bishop Stuart University from March 2014 to February 2017.
- Agricultural Relationship Officer: – FINCA Uganda Limited (MDI), Mbarara Branch from February 2013 to February 2014.
- Use of Agricultural Research Data Base (use of e-resources for research) AGORA and TEEAL Programmes for Uganda conducted 23rd -25th September 2015 under the United Nations and Food and Agricultural organization.
- Proposal and research report writing at Bishop Stuart University in 2015
- Brooms Taxonomy at Bishop Stuart University (one day training) April, 2014
- Agricultural financing with FINCA UGANDA for one month (15th Jan to 15th Feb 2013)