Atuheire Confidence is an Assistant Lecturer at Bishop Stuart University, Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences. She holds a Masters Degree of Science in Critical Care Nursing, a Bachelor of Nursing Science from Mbarara University of Science and Technology, a Diploma in Health Services Management from Kabale University and a Diploma in Comprehensive Nursing from Kabale School of Comprehensive Nursing (KSCN).
She is currently pursuing her PhD in Child Health Nursing at the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. She has attended a number of continuous professional education workshops and conferences during the entire period of her study and service including; clinical instructor, advanced life support basic life support, fever management, family planning, emergency obstetric care, helping baby breathe, newborn care, diabetic care, nutrition in under five and PDhaerth, Adolescent friendly services, PMCT and EMCT and TOT for VHT among others.
- PhD in Child Health Nursing (2022-to date), University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Masters of Science in Critical Care Nursing (2017-2019), Mbarara University of Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Nursing Science (2013-2015), Mbarara University of Science and Technology
- Diploma in Health Services Management, (2010-2011), Kabale University
- Diploma in Comprehensive Nursing, (2007-2008), Kabale School of Comprehensive Nursing (KSCN)
- Certificate of Enrollment, (2003-2005), KSCN
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education, (2000-2001), Nyaruhanga High School
- Uganda Certificate of Education, (1996-1999), Nyaruhanga High School
- Primary Leaving Examination, (1989-1995), Kabiriizi Primary School
- Currently: Assistant Lecturer, Bishop Stuart University
- 2022-to date: Nursing Officer Critical Care (Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital).
- 2017-to date: Part-time lecturer (Mbarara University of Science and Technology).
- 2015-2016: Part-time teaching assistant (Kabala University).
- 2020-2021: Project coordinator Lift Relief Project of Mbarara University-CAMTech.
- 2021-2022: Medical Trainer LifeNet International.
- 2009-2013: Nursing officer (Midwifery) / MCH In-charge (Mparo Health Centre IV).
- 2009-2010: Nursing officer (Midwifery) / MCH In-charge (Nyakibale Hospital).
- 2005-2007: Enrolled nurse and clinical instructor (Nyakibale Hospital).