Atuhaire Doreen is an Administrative Assistant Officer at Bishop Stuart University. She is a Ph.D. Candidate at Moi University, Kenya (Ph.D. in Political Science and Public Administration). She holds a Masters in Public Administration and Management and a Postgraduate in Public Administration and Management from Uganda Management Institute.
Doreen is an energetic, ambitious person who has developed a mature and responsible approach to different tasks. She has previously served as a Personal Secretary to Bishop Ankole Diocese.
- 2022-date: PhD Candidate, Moi University, Kenya (PhD in Political Science and Public Administration)
- 2017-2019: Masters in Public Administration & Management, Uganda Management Institute
- 2014-2016: Postgraduate in Public Administration& Management, Uganda Management Institute
- 2009-2013: Bachelor of Secretarial Studies, Makerere University
- 2007-2008: U.A.C.E, Kibubura Girls’ SS
- 2003-2006: U.C.E, Kibubura Girls’ SS
- Administrative Assistant Officer, Bishop Stuart University, Mbarara – 2017 to date
- Personal Secretary to the Bishop – Bishop’s Office Ankole Diocese – 2013 to 2016
- Employee Retention Strategies and Job Performance in Organizations: A Case of Bishop Stuart University, Mbarara https://www.arjhss.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/F684875.pdf