Abeneitwe Editor is a Graduate Research Fellow in the Department of Nursing, Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences, Bishop Stuart University (BSU). She holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Education (Health tutorship) from Makerere University, a Bachelor of Nursing Science from Mbarara University of Science and Technology and a Diploma in Nursing from the Public Health Nurses College Kyambogo.
She is currently pursuing a Master of Nursing Science in Pediatric Clinical Nursing at Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Uganda.
1. Master of Nursing Science in Pediatric Clinical Nursing (2023 ongoing) at Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Uganda
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Education ( Health tutorship) (2019- 2020)
Makerere University, Uganda (Major: Nurse Tutorship). Dissertation entitled ‘Factors Leading to Early Sexual Practices among Adolescents in Uganda.’(Dissertation Advisor: Mr. Isabirye Christopher)
3. Bachelor of Nursing Science (2016- 2018), Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Uganda (Major: Nursing and Midwifery). Dissertation entitled ‘Experiences of nurses working in ICU at Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital’ (Dissertation Advisor: Dr. Grace Nambozi)
4. Diploma in Nursing; Public Health Nurses College Kyambogo 2012-2013
5. Uganda Certificate of Education; Ntungamo High School 2003-2006
6. Primary Leaving Examination; Murambi 11 Primary School 1996-2002
- April 2021 to date: Graduate Research Fellow, Nursing Department, Bishop Stuart University
- October 2020 to October 2021: Qualified Tutor at Evelyn School of Nursing and Midwifery, Mbarara. Taught both skills and theory.
- Since 2018: Certified UNMEB Invigilator (Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board).
- August 2018 to August 2019: Clinical Instructor, Mayanja Memorial Medical Training Institute, Mbarara.
- 2019: Intern Nurse, Mulago National Referral Hospital
- August 2010 to August 2013: General Nurse, Ruharo Mission Hospital Mbarara