Bishop Stuart University is a growing Charted private University founded in 2002 by Ankole Diocese of the Province of the Anglican Church of Uganda and located in Kakoba, Mbarara, 31/2 km from Mbarara City Center.
Vision: To be a University for recreating the African society with academic excellence, entrepreneurship and Christian values.
Mission: To produce multi-sectoral leaders/operators who know the way, show the way and go the way.
The Office of the University Secretary now seeks to recruit competent, skilled, passionate, experienced, innovative and interested applicants to fill the full-time position of Academic Registrar.
Interested candidates should attach the following:
- Curriculum Vitae with three of their email and contact addresses.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the applicant’s work
- Copies of relevant Academic Documents
- Recommendation letter from a Church Leader
- Marriage Certificate if applicable
- Submit twelve (12) copies of the application letter, together with the latest copies of your Curriculum Vitae and your Academic Documents (clearly labeled with the position being applied for) to the address below not later than TWO (2) weeks from the date of this publication.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Please apply to the address below and hand-deliver the Application to Bishop Stuart University in the University Secretary’s Office.
- The Applicant must be a person of high integrity, within the age bracket of 40-55 years.
To: The University Secretary
Bishop Stuart University.
P. O. Box 09
Assiimwe Annah Tibazindwa