- 121 Download
- 1.22 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- September 21, 2021 Create Date
- September 21, 2021 Last Updated
The first 20 applicants will have a waiver on application fee.
For students who did a 3-years Bachelors program will be subjected to a GEP (Global Express Passway) programme and this will be done in 5 months at BSU FAR Center this will then qualify you to go for any of the two Masters programmes. Those who have 4-years Bachelors Degree/ Masters and Postgraduate Diploma don’t need the GEP.
1. Application fee: For Uganda and East African students shall pay USD 15. For international, students shall pay USD 30
2. Commitment fee: Upon admission, the student shall pay a commitment fee of USD 60
3. Tuition payment
- Tuition per Credit Unit is USD 250 for a total of 34 Credit Units amounting to USD 8,500 (full tuition). There is a possibility of getting a scholarship.
- GEP per Credit Unit is USD 250 for a total of 15 Credit Units amounting to USD 3,750 (full tuition).
Bank account: STANBIC BANK DOLLAR A/C 9030015420358 - Mbarara City Branch in favor of Bishop Stuart University.
|BSU-TWU application form Sept 20 2021-1.pdf||Download|