Rev. Judith Arinaitwe is an Ordained Priest in Church of Uganda, Anglican faith. She is a highly focussed professional teacher with Masters in Divinity, Masters in Education Administration and Planning and Bachelor of Arts with Education.
She is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Educational Administration and Planning at Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST)
She has sound planning and organisational capabilities and can efficiently work both autonomously and as part of a team to desired professional standards.
1. Doctor of Philosophy in Education Administration and Planning
Research Topic: Human Resource Development Practices, Technology advancement and Job Performance of academic staff in selected Universities in Western Uganda – Mbarara University of Science and Technology, Mbarara, Uganda (2022- to date).
2. Master of Education Administration and Planning
Research Topic: Human resource development practices and job performance of academic staff at Mbarara University of Science and Technology – Bishop Stuart University, Mbarara, Uganda (2018-2021).
Major Modules (Principles and theories of education administration, Principles and theories of education planning, Technology innovations in education, Comparative and contemporary issues in education, Human resource management, Quality assurance and quality control in education, Academic affairs planning and management)
3. Master of Divinity
Research Topic: Analysis of Parenting practices used by the clergy and their children’s behavior in St. James Cathedral Deanery, Ankole Diocese – Uganda Christian University, Mukono, Uganda (2011- 2013)
Major Modules (Christian worship and spirituality, Theory and practice of mission, Pastoral care and counseling, African Traditional Religion and Islam, Greek Language, Introduction and Themes to Systematic Theology, Christian Stewardship & Entrepreneurship, Homiletics Evangelism/ Christian communication, Research Methods and Project, Biblical Interpretation, Church leadership, Management & Finance, Advanced Ethics, Introduction to Old & New Testament)
4. Bachelor of Arts with Education (BA. Ed)
Subjects offered; History and Christian Religious Education – Uganda Christian University, Mukono, Uganda (2006- 2009).
5. Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (U.A.C.E)
Advanced Level Education. Subjects offered: History, Economics, Christian Religious Education, Geography, General paper – Bwerayangi Girls’ Secondary School Bushenyi, Uganda (2004- 2005)
6. Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) Ordinary Level Education.
Bwerayangi Girls’ Secondary School Bushenyi, Uganda (2000- 2003)
- Lecturer, Bishop Stuart University – 2016/2017 and 2020 – To date
- Assistant University Chaplain, Bishop Stuart University – January 2015- To Date
- Chaplain, Church of Uganda, Anglican Community, Maryhill High School – January 2015- To Date
- Education Officer (Teacher), Kamwenge Secondary and Vocation School, January 2010 – April 2011
- Member of Bishop Stuart University Senate Quality Assurance Committee – 2020 to date
- Member of Bishop Stuart University Sexual Harassment Committee – 2020 to date
- Chairperson of Ankole Clergy Women Association – 2019 to date
- Human Resource Development Practices and Job Performance of Academic staff at Mbarara University of Science and Technology in South Western Uganda.
- Effect of school infrastructure on pupil enrolment in Universal Primary Education Schools: A case of Mbarara City, Uganda