Nuwamanya Allen is an Assistant Lecturer and Head of Department Department of Business and Entrepreneurship, Faculty of Business, Economics, and Governance at Bishop Stuart University. She is a PhD Student at MOI University, Kenya.
Allen holds a Master of Business Administration, from Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST), and a Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting and Finance)
She teaches and trains various business-related courses like Fundamentals of Accounting, Business Communication Skills, Financial Management, Operations Management, Cost and Management Accounting.
- Currently: PhD Student, MOI University
- 2015 -2018 MUST MBA (Accounting and Finance)
- 2009-2012 BSU BBA (Accounting and Finance)
- 2007-2008 UNEB U.A.C.E
- 2003-2006 UNEB U.C.E
- 1996-2002 UNEB P.L.E
|2023||Department of Business and Entrepreneurship||Head of Department|
|2019-Present||Bishop Stuart University||Assistant Lecturer|
|2014-2018||Bishop Stuart University||Teaching Assistant|
|2013-2014||Makerere Metropolitan Institute||Part-Time Teaching Assistant|
|2012(Jul)-2013||Global Institute of Business Studies||Part-Time Teaching Assistant.|
- Nuwamanya Allen1, Dr. Nsambu Kijjambu Frederick2, Nomugisha Mary3“Mobile Money Usage and growth of customers deposits in Commercial banks in Kakoba division-Mbarara Municipality”. (IJRISS) |Volume III, Issue IX, September 2019|ISSN 2454-6186 rsisinternational.org Page 114
- Nomugisha Mary, Turyamuhaki Peter, Nuwamanya Allen “Income Levels and Gender based Violence among the Civil Servants in Kamukuzi Division, Mbarara Municipality”(IJRISS) |Volume III, Issue IX, September 2019|ISSN 2454-6186 www.rsisinternational.org Page 224
- Certificate of Attendance in QRS NVivo Data Analysis Package Training at Bishop Stuart University
- Certificate of Attendance in E-Learning Training at Bishop Stuart University
- Certificate of attendance in leadership Induction work shop at BSU under the theme of “Role of Qualitative and Quantitative leadership”
- Certificate of attendance in Ethics and Integrity Seminar under the Theme of “Dialogue and Action for Positive Integrity and Transformation” at BSU
- Certificate of attendance in a civil Education Workshop under the Theme of “Promotion of Constitutionalism and Good Governance”.
- Certificate of merit as a class counselor for Business Administration at BSU
- Certificate of merit as an organizing Secretary of Mbarara Bishop Stuart University Students Association (MBSUSA)
- Certificate of appreciation for participating in the Guild Cultural Music Festivals under the theme of “Youth and Culture of Our Societies”
- Certificate of appreciation as Head Prefect at Nombe Secondary School.