Mrs. Otwiine Anne Tweheyo is the current Dean of the Faculty of Nursing and Health Sciences, a position she has held since 2019.
She holds Masters of Arts Counseling Psychology from Uganda Christian University, Mukono (2006-2008), Bachelor of Arts Education from Makerere University (1991-1994) and currently pursuing a PhD in Psychology at Makerere University.
Anne Tweheyo has been a lecturer at Bishop Stuart University since 2017. Among other professional experiences include: Coordinator academic programs of Psychology (Bishop Stuart University, Faculty of Business and Development, 2017- 2019), Lecturer Uganda Christian University Mukono 2010 -2017 (Lecturer of Psychology in the Faculty of Education and Arts, and Counselling in the Faculty of Social Sciences), Board Member Uganda Counselling Association (UCA) 2016/2017, Member founding Board of Uganda Council of Psychologists 2015/2017, Visiting lecturer Global Link Africa, Volunteer University Counselling Services, Uganda Christian University, New Vision (Media House) consultancy 2013 –to date, Professional consulting writer, New Vision (2013- 2016), Peer Counselor Supervision 2015, Peer Counselors Training 2012/14.
- Member of Bishop Stuart University Contracts Committee, University Senate, Senior Management Committee (2019- to date)
- Overseer BSU Nursing School construction site (2019- to date)
- Director Children’s Library Uganda Christian University 2012-2015
- Vice president; Uganda Counseling Association (UCA) 2010/12
- Patron (University Christian Fellowship [UCU] 2011-2016)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD- Psychology) Candidate Makerere University
- Master of Arts Counseling Psychology (Uganda Christian University, Mukono, 2006-2008)
- Bachelor of Arts Education (Makerere, 1991-1994)
- UACE, 1987 (Bweranyangi Girls’ Secondary School)
- UCE, 1991 (Bishop Kivengyere Girls’ School Muyebe)
- Otwine Tweheyo Anne, Oonyu Joseph, Mataji Leon, Kiweewa M. John (2020). Fostering Career Guidance and Counselling, and Career self-concept among Students in Secondary Schools in Uganda (In print)
- Gooreka Okahaabwa, Anne Tweheyo, Paul Ziryawulawo, & Doreen Kukugiza. Initiation and Prevalence of Substance Use and Abuse among University Students in Uganda (2020). African Journal of Clinical Psychology, Daystar University. ISSN: 978-9966-936-05-9: 2020 Vol. 02, Issue 03 School of Human & Social Sciences
- Otwine, A., Oonyu, J., Kiweewa,J.B., & Nsamba S., Career Guidance and counseling in Uganda; Current developments and challenges (2018). Ijird.www.com Vol. 7 issue 11.
- Understanding the Learning Process in Institutions of Higher Learning (Uganda Christian University Pedagogy Handbook; 2012: unpublished)
- Empowering the learner through interactive instruction in English language and literature teaching: Motivating Learners in Language and Literature Teaching (2014, unpublished)
- Adolescents’ Perceptions of Parenting Styles, and its Effect on their Socialization Skills in Kabale Municipality ; 2008: Dissertation, (2008, unpublished)
- 2018/ to date: Efficacy of Career guidance and counseling, Career self-Concept, and Occupational Information Sensitisation among students in Uganda (Ongoing)
- 2016/ 2017: Prevalence of substance use, abuse and initiation among university students. A baseline study at Uganda Christian University Mukono.
- 2011/12: Tracer study: effectiveness of Uganda Christian University graduates in the job market.
- 2008: Adolescents perceptions’ of parenting styles and adolescent socialization skill. A case study of students in Secondary schools in Kabale Municipality
- Bishop Stuart University (Research supervision; 5 students Masters of Science of Counseling Psychology [MSCP] + 4 Masters of Public Health)
- Uganda Christian University (Research Supervision; 15 Masters of Counseling Psychology; 8Masters of Education; School Practice [42 students of Bachelors of Arts/ Science in Education])
- Mentored 4 teaching assistants (psychology, Faculty of Education UCU
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Response Training (SHarPResT) project institutional implementing focal person (Bishop Stuart University 2020- June 2021)
- Trainer of trainees SHarPResT (Sub project HEPI-TUITAH)2020- 2021 June)
- Member of HEPI –TUITAH (PIC) Bishop Stuart University (2019-todate)