Dr. Moses Baikirize is the former Dean, Faculty of Agriculture, Environmental Sciences and Technology, Bishop Stuart University. He holds a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Economics from Chhatrapati Shuhu ji Maharaji University Kanpur – India, Master’s Degree in Project Planning and Management, Master of Business Administration- (MBA) Economics and Bachelor of Arts with Education in Economics.
He has hands-on working experience in educational leadership, teaching, and training, administration and management at different levels.
He has served in a couple of HEIs including East African University – Rwanda (Faculty Dean, Head of Department and Lecturer) and Bishop Stuart University and Secondary Schools.
- Ph.D. in Economics – Chhatrapati Shuhu ji Maharaji University Kanpur – India (2014 – 2017)
- MBA Economics – Chhatrapati Shuhu ji Maharaji University Kanpur (2015 -2017)
- Master in Project Planning and Management, Kabale University (2012 – 2014)
- Bachelor of Arts with Education (BA/Educ), Bishop Stuart University (2006 – 2009)
- Baikirize Moses (2019), The Contribution of Community Based Health Insurance on Economic Growth and
Development of Africa. A case of Rwanda Nyagatare District. Published in International Journal of Social
Science and Humanities Research Volume 7, Issue 3, August 2019 ISSN 2348-3164. pp: (423-432),
- Baikirize Moses (2019), effect of irrigation on rice production in Rwanda a case study of Muvumba irrigation
scheme Nyagatare district Published In Global Scientific Journals Volume 7, Issue 9, September 2019 Edition
ISSN 2320-9186. Pp 87- 102.
- Baikirize Moses (2019), Contribution of educational resource centres to the promotion of inclusive education
in Rwanda. A case study of Komera educational Published in Global Scientific Journals Volume 7, Issue 10,
October 2019 Edition ISSN 2320-9186. Pp 1337- 1359.
- Baikirize Moses & Christopher A. MUYOBOKE (2020), “Performance contract scenario and socioeconomic development of Rwanda published by International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications
volume 10, issue 8, August 2020 edition ISSN 2250-3153.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) level
- CDC 9111 Philosophy of knowledge
- CDC 9113 Introduction to Institutional Pedagogy
- CDC 9121 Research Ethics
Post Graduate/ Masters Courses taught
- Research Methodology
- Financial management
- Strategic Management
- Advanced Economics
- Project planning and Management
- Business Ethics
- Project management foundations
- Advanced project management
(a) Dean Faculty at East African University
Dr. Moses was appointed as Dean Faculty of Agriculture Environmental Science and Technology at Bishop Stuart University (1st April 2021).
(b) Senior lecturer at Bishop Stuart University
He was in 2019 appointed as a Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Business Administration and Governance (then) in the Department of Economics and Environmental Management.
(c) Dean Faculty at East African University
From 2017 to 2019, Dr. Moses worked as Dean Faculty of Education and Industrial Art and Design at East African University, Rwanda.
(d) Senior lecturer at East African University
In 2018, Moses was appointed as a Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Education and Industrial Art and Design at East African University, Rwanda.
(e) Head of Department at East African University Rwanda
From Jan – July 20I7, Dr. Moses served at the same University as the Head of the Department of Arts with Education at the School of Education.
In 2016, He was a Lecturer at East African University Rwanda at Department of Arts with Education and Business
Administration and Management.
(g) Assistant lecturer
From 2014 -2016, he served as Assistant Lecturer at East African University Rwanda at Department of Arts with
Education and Business Administration and Management
(h) Rapporteur Research and Publications Committee
In January 2018, Dr. Moses was appointed as Rapporteur and a member of the research and publications committee at East African University Rwanda. During this time, the University assigned him different research activities and he was among the top executive positions responsible for academic research and publications of the same University.