Dr. Hussein Kajwiga Andrew is a lecturer in the Department of Languages, Literature and Media Studies, Faculty of Education, Arts and Media Studies at Bishop Stuart University.
He has served at a number of universities including The Adventist University of Central Africa (AUCA), the University of Tourism and Business Studies (UTB), Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST), Mt Kenya University, Dar-es-salaam University and Adventist University Goma.
- 2012-2016: PhD English Language and Applied Linguistics, University of Birmingham
- 2010-2012: Master’s Degree in Literature, Makerere University, Kampala
- 2000-2003: Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and Literature, Islamic University in Uganda
- 1995-1997: Diploma in Developmental Studies, NTC Mubende
- 1989-1991: Grade III Certificate in Primary Education, Kibuli PTC
- 1985-1988: UCE, St. Joseph Sec. Sch. Villa Maria
- 2022 up-to date: Lecturer, Bishop Stuart University (BSU)
- 2018- 2022: Parttime Lecturer (English Proficiency for International Medical Students), Department of International Relations Office, Mbarara University of Science and Technology (MUST)
- 2012-2017: Lecturer (English Language and Literature), Adventist University of Central Africa (AUCA) – Rwanda
- 2007-2012: Lecturer, University of Rwanda Tourism College (URTC)
- 1991-2006: Director of Studies, Hormisdallen School Kamwokya, Kampala, Uganda.
- Study skills for students in a country going through a transition in official Language from French to English. Case study Rwanda. Published in 2009.
- Language Transition in Rwanda after Genocide, Published in 2016.
- Political transition in Rwanda after Genocide, published in 2017.