Natuhwera Patience Mujuni is an accountant at Bishop Stuart University in the Finance Department. She is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda with expertise in financial reporting, preparation and management of budgets and filing tax returns.
She holds a CPA, a Bachelor of Commerce from Makerere University and is currently pursuing a Certified Tax Advisor Certification at Level 1 from the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda. Patience has proficient knowledge in internal audit, identifying, and assessing business risks, assessing the effectiveness of internal controls and the application of regulatory standards such as IAS, IFRS and GAAP.
- Certified Tax Advisor – Level 1, Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (June 2023)
- Certified Public Accountant, Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Uganda (Dec 2018)
- Bachelors of Commerce, Makerere University (Jan 2015)
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education, St. Mary’s Voc School Kyamuhunga (Dec 2010)
- Uganda Certificate of Education, Maryhill High School (Dec 2008)
- Accountant, Bishop Stuart University (Aug 2021 to date)
- Internal Auditor, Mushanga Sacco Ltd (Jan 2016 – July 2021)
- Banking Assistant, Mushanga Sacco Ltd (June 2015 – Dec 2015)