He is also quick to learn with the ability to adapt well to new situations and to work as an effective team member. He has skills in professional teaching, modern computer skills and e-learning tools, research and data collection, public administration and management, with a special interest in protocol and diplomatic relations.
He holds a Master of Arts in Linguistics (Multilingualism) from the University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, Bachelor of Arts with Education obtained from Makerere University, Administrative Law Course (LDC).
- Master of Arts in Linguistics, University Of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (2011 – 2013)
- Bachelor of Arts with Education (Hons), Makerere University (2003 – 2006)
- Advanced Certificate of Education (A’ Level), Ntare School (2001 – 2003)
- Uganda Certificate of Education (O’ Level), Kazo Secondary School (1997 – 2000)
- Primary Leaving Examinations (P.L.E), Kazo Secondary School (1990 – 1996)
Short Training Courses
- Administrative Law Course, at Law Development Center (LDC) / Feb 2021
- Digitalized Educational tools and Climate change across Curriculum / Nov 2018
- Certificate in Computer Applications& E-Learning systems / Jan 2016
- Certificate in Public Administration and Management / June 2011
- Certificate in Public and Personal Finances / June 2009
- Certificate in Physical Education / 2011 – 2013
- Lecturer Bishop Stuart University, Department Of Languages And Literature – March 2013
- Teacher NTARE School – February 2007
- Teacher in other Schools
- Nsambya Hillside H/S, Kampala – 2004 – 2005
- Makerere Sec. School, Kampala – 2004
- St. Catherine Girls’ SS Kazo – 2003
- Regional Stakeholders Conference on the teaching and development of Kiswahili. (Zanzibar 2017, Makerere, Shimoni, Kyambogo)
- Various Continuous Professional Development trainings by Ntare School.
- Integrated Financial Management Systems (IFMS) for Heads of Departments-GLONEID