Abaasa Ezra Kyakagweza serves as a Senior Administrative Officer/Personal Assistant to the Vice-Chancellor at Bishop Stuart University. He holds a Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management) from Mountains of the Moon University, a Professional Certificate in Child Protection Training obtained from Makerere University, and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Makerere University.
Prior to the above role, Ezra held a position of Family-Like Care Program Manager at SOS Children’s Villages Uganda in Fortportal from December 2016 to April 2019. He also worked as a Human Resource and Administration Officer at SOS Children’s Villages Uganda in the Fortportal Location from April 2011 to November 2016. His career began as an Administrative Assistant at Kyambogo University, where he worked from June 2005 to March 2011.
- 2016 – 2018: MBA (Human Resource Management); Mountains of the Moon University
- Nov – Dec 2013: Professional Certificate in Child Protection Training; Makerere University
- 2007 – 2008: PGD (Project Planning & Management); Uganda Management Institute
- 2002 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts; Makerere University
- 2000 – 2001: Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education; Makobore High School
- 1996 – 1999: Uganda Certificate of Education; Makobore High School
- March 2019 – To date: Senior Administrative Officer/ Personal Assistant to the Vice Chancellor
- December 2016 – April 2019: Family- Like Care Program Manager, SOS Children’s Villages Uganda – Fortportal
- April 2011 – November 2016: Human Resource and Administration Officer, SOS Children’s Villages Uganda – Fort portal Location
- June 2005 – March 2011: Administrative Assistant, Kyambogo University