- 27 Download
- 295.79 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- November 3, 2021 Create Date
- November 3, 2021 Last Updated
I congratulate you all upon your successful admission to your respective programs and welcome you to Bishop Stuart University.
Below is a list of mandatory requirements for registration. Remember that it's your obligation to register as the Semester commences to avoid any unnecessary disturbances.
- Admission letter.
- Academic Documents
- Direct Entrants (After A level) submit the copies of both the O level pass slip and the certificate, and A level pass slips. Those without the A-level pass slip should submit the testimonial from their A-level school.
- Upgraders (Joining of Diploma, HEC, Bachelors and Postgraduates) Submit the copies of both O and A level pass slips and certificates, copies of the Diplomas, Degrees, and the Bridging course.
- International Students must include NCHE Equating Document.
- Birth Certificate
- The ID of previous Institutions Attended
- A financial statement indicating at least 50% payments on Tuition and Functional Fees
- Payment of NCHE fee (20,000/=)
- Registration, Declaration, and Oath form (Issued by AR Officials)
- Passport size photo.
ARUHO ABDON RUTEGA
|BSU Mandatory Requirements for Registration AY 2021-2022.pdf||Download|