The Office of the Academic Registrar, Bishop Stuart University has released the first Admission List for successful applicants, April Intake, Academic Year 2023/2024.
Circular No: BSU/A/001/APRIL/2023
Warm Christian greetings. The University is pleased to inform you that you have been selected and recommended for admission to different academic programmes for April intake Academic Year 2023/2024.
Please take note of the following.
- Admission letters will be released starting Monday 17/4/2023 upon payment of a commitment fee of 100,000 Uganda Shillings
- You are requested to show evidence of payment of the application fee before picking your admission letter.
- You are requested to present any authentic identification document before your admission letter is released.
- The official reporting date will be 6th May 2023
- For Diploma in Nursing Science, Diploma in Nursing Science-Extension, and Diploma in Midwifery, reporting will be on 17th June 2023
- For Bachelor of Nursing and Bachelor of Nursing Completion, reporting will be in August this year and the date will be communicated.
- Please note that we are still open for applications for the same intake. Apply online. Click here for a full advert
A list of successful applicants for April Intake 2023/24 is hereby attached below.
Academic Registrar’s Office is giving instant admission letters for both April and August intakes 2023/2024 to applicants who meet Bishop Stuart University Admissions Criteria.
I congratulate you upon being admitted to Bishop Stuart University where Our God Reigns.