To all freshers ay 2022/2023 (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
GUIDELINES FOR SEMESTER ONE AY 2022/2023
I congratulate you on having been admitted to Bishop Stuart University.
- That you will be taken through the Orientation Programme by the Dean of Students starting from 20th to 27th August 2022.
- After general orientation, Faculty and Departmental Heads shall organize for their respective students for more briefing on rules and regulations, procedures and other details.
- Registration is decentralized and enrollment in AIMS is managed in respective faculties.
- The ODeL Model will be adopted and a one week training in Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) will be conducted on how to adopt ODeL from 28th to 2nd September 2022. As a requirement, you MUST be in possession of an ICT gadget that will enable you to be taught how to access online learning. Please download the program below
- You are requested to pay your tuition to Bishop Stuart University accounts in the stated banks (Stanbic Bank, Post Bank, Absa Bank, DFCU Bank, Ankole Millennium SACCO and Equity Bank). You will be required to generate a payment reference number that will enable you to deposit tuition on the University accounts so that you register for the Semester.
- Faculties and Heads of Departments will provide you with Teaching Timetables.
We look forward to serving you and making sure you have an enjoyable and successful years while at Bishop Stuart University.