The Office of the Academic Registrar, Bishop Stuart University has released the first admission list for Ph.D. Entry, Postgraduate Entry and Direct Entry Schemes.
Warm Christian greetings.
The University is pleased to inform you that you have been selected and recommended for admission into various courses at Bishop Stuart University as indicated on the lists displayed on the University Noticeboards and BSU website.
Please note the following.
- The admission letters will be released starting Friday 8th July 2022 upon payment of a commitment fee of 100.000UGX.
- You are requested to show evidence of payment of the application fee before picking the admission letter. Those who are in red applied online and will not be issued admission letters before showing evidence of payments.
- You are requested to come with photocopies of your academic documents to be presented at the admissions desk for verification before releasing your admission letter.
- The official reporting date for freshers will be 20th August 2022.
- After every two weeks, the admissions office will be releasing fresh successful applicants for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates.
- Observe SOPs while accessing University premises and services.
- Please note that we are still open for applications for the same intake. Apply online. Click here for a full advert
I congratulate you upon being admitted to BSU
OUR GOD REIGNS
Aruho Abdon Rutega