OFFICE OF THE ACADEMIC REGISTRAR
Circular No: BSUAR/CB/01/12/2021
All students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
All Academic Staff.
RE: CHRISTMAS ACADEMIC PROGRAM; DECEMBER 2021
This serves to inform you that the University will break off for Christmas on 24th December 2021 at 3.00 pm for all Academic Staff and Students.
Please note the following;
- All lecturers who have not completed their teaching load are asked to continue engaging students from 27th to 31st December 2021 to complete their load which was meant to be covered between 1st November 2021 to 24th December 2021. Give assignments and engage the students online.
- All 3rd and 4th year students who were learning virtually will continue learning virtually between 27th and 31st December 2021. Please continue teaching using blended learning/ODeL till the President opens the entire economy as he promised to be done in January 2022.
- All year 1 and 2 students who have been studying face to face will report back on 3rd January 2022 ready to start the 8th-week tests and staff are free to give take-home tests. All the recess students will sit for end of Semester Exams on 3rd-8th January 2022.
- Students are reminded to prepare adequately for the 8th-week tests that will start on 3rd January 2022. The timetables will be availed to you by Deans and HODs who will ensure the readiness of the timetables and share them on various students’ platforms for adequate preparations before 30th December 2021.
- Late registration will be effected immediately starting 5th January 2022. This serves as a polite reminder to clear your dues in time and get registered to avoid a surcharge of 50,000 as a late registration fee.
- The University is planning to roll out the January Intake as Cohort 1 for AY 2022/2023 and the proposed date of reporting for the Semester is 12th February 2022. Please, you are encouraged to publicize and market this intake as widely as you can.
I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year 2022 and thank you for your continued support and cooperation.
Wishing you the Lord’s blessings throughout the festive season.
Our God Reigns,
ARUHO ABDON RUTEGA