The Academic Registrar, Bishop Stuart University announces that Bachelor of Laws pre-entry examination (second and last) for the Academic Year 2020/2021 will be conducted from 06th January to 07th January 2021 at the Faculty of Law premises in Rwentondo, Kakoba while observing the COVID-19 SOPs.
Pay shs.50, 000/= for the examination in favour of Bishop Stuart University Account number: 1632101000223 Post Bank or 6004408576 ABSA Bank and present a bank slip on the day of the examination.
The examination will be conducted following the Ministry of Health guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) against the spread of Covid-19 as listed below:
- Mandatory wearing of face masks by all candidates and officials
- Measuring everyone’s temperature before accessing the University and examination venue
- Mandatory washing of hands before entry in the University premises and examination venue
- Availability of hand sanitizer in the examination venue for candidates and officials
- Social distancing with a four metre (4m) sitting distance (social distance) between applicants
- A maximum of 15 Applicants seated in a standard classroom
- Candidates will not be allowed to borrow any item (Pen, pencil, rubber, ruler, Calculator, etc) Candidates are reminded to carry sufficient items needed to write the examination.
- Scatter realising of applicants for break, lunch and final dismissal to limit interactions.
- Candidates will be allowed at the Faculty 30 minutes to examination.
For additional guidelines and more information, candidate should send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 256707200703.