The Academic Registrar, Bishop Stuart University invites applications for the Post Graduate Diploma In Human Resource Management (PGDHRM) for the Academic Year 2020/2021.
Applicants for this Programme must have attained the following qualifications:
- Applicants must hold a university degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline from a reputable university or institution of higher learning as a foundation level.
- Any applicant with an advanced degree from any field and would like to get managerial and developmental skills.
The graduates of Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management will have job opportunities as follows;
- Personnel officers
- Human resource practitioners in public and private organizations and NGOs
- Line managers and executives responsible for the human resource functions
- heads of departments like heads of educational institutions
- Chief executive officers
- Employee relations managers
- Trade union managers
- All those who wish to enhance their ability to manage, lead, train, and coach their staff and improve their skills to meet the challenges of leading in a rapidly changing environment.
- Planners and managers
- Administrators; and
- Trainers in Universities and other Tertiary Institutions, government, and Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) engaged in public, social welfare; and, development and training.
For more information, please contact the following, +256 707 200719, +256 702 990093, +256 708 714520, +256 782 873086, Public Relations Office: +256 707 200717, Email email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online now http://admissions.bsu.ac.ug/ learn how to: Bishop Stuart University – online application portal guidelines.
We are still receiving applications for other courses
ABDON ARUHO RUTEGA