The Academic Registrar, Bishop Stuart University announces that the Bachelor of Laws Pre-entry Examination for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will be conducted from 28th September to 30th September 2020 at the Faculty of Law premises in Rwentondo, Kakoba.
Pay Ugx 50,000 for Pre-entry Examination in favor of Bishop Stuart University Account number: 1632101000223 Post Bank or 6004408576 ABSA Bank and present a bank slip on the day of the Examination.
The Examination will be conducted following the Ministry of Health guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) against the spread of Covid-19 as listed below:
- Mandatory wearing of face masks by all candidates and officials.
- Measuring everyone’s temperature before accessing the University and Examination venue.
- Mandatory washing of hands before entry in the University premises and Examination venue.
- Availability of hand sanitizer in the Examination venue for candidates and officials
- Social distancing with a four metre (4m) sitting distance (social distance) between applicants.
- A maximum of 15 Applicants seated in a standard classroom.
- Candidates will not be allowed to borrow any item (pen, pencil, rubber, ruler, calculator, etc) therefore candidates are reminded to carry sufficient items needed to write the Examination.
- Scatter realising of applicants for break, lunch, and final dismissal to limit interactions.
- Candidates will be allowed at the Faculty 30 minutes to the Examination.
For additional guidelines and more information, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org