The Office of the Academic Registrar Bishop Stuart University has released the second batch of the admission list for the Academic year 2020/2021.
– LLB applicants are expected to prepare for pre-entry exams at a fee of UGX 50,000, the date and venue will be communicated as soon as they are finalized by the faculty.
– Applicants on the pending list are expected to visit AR’S office in view of presenting their academic papers.
– You are expected to put on a mask while accessing university premises, wash hands at the university gate, and observe social distancing while accessing the office.
– Applicants who have not paid for application forms are required to do so before picking their admission letters.
– The deadline for submitting HESFB (Government Loan Scheme) forms is 31st July 2020. For more details visit the office of the Director Quality Assurance, Bishop Stuart University, Main Campus.
More applicants will wait for the publication of their names in the third batch.
We are still receiving more applications.
i) Visit Online Admissions Website URL admissions.bsu.ac.ug
ii) Online application Procedure Bishop Stuart Online Application Portal User Guidelines
iii) Download Application Forms: 1.Undergraduate Application Form
iv) Mobile Money Payments: Click to learn how you can pay for the application form using mobile money
RELATED: First Admission list AY 2020/21
Aruho Abdon Rutega
Call (+256) 707200703, (+256) 707200707.
Kakoba Mbarara City, Uganda P.O. Box 09 Mbarara, Uganda.
DOWNLOADS & ESSENTIAL ATTACHMENTS